For over 40 years, the Stampede City Progress Club has hosted the legendary Stampede event which brings in thousands of guests donning their Stampede denim and cowboy boots to raise funds for the Just 4 Kidz Children’s Charity Foundation.
The Stampede City Progress Club started Just 4 Kidz in 2002 with an aim to provide community service and raise funds for children’s charities in Calgary. Past beneficiaries include: Camp Quality, Canadian Special Olympics, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary and Area, and the Alberta Children’s Hospital A.C.E.T.S. Program.
The 43rd annual Bullshooters Breakfast is Tuesday, July 12th this year and will be held at the Telus Convention Centre. Tickets can be purchased online NOW.
- Doors open at 8:00 am and the event runs to 1:00 pm
- Top notch country bands provide music non-stop for the whole event
- Full breakfast buffet..if you find time to eat
- Drink ticket package included with ticket purchase
- Huge dance floor with lots of room for all
- Bus Transportation & VIP Entrance into Cowboys Tent
- Individual Tickets - $140 + tax
- Tables of Ten (10) - $1400 + tax
- This is a great event for entertaining clients!
To learn more and get your tickets, go here: www.bullshootersbreakfast.com